A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Yabraian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Yabraian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yabraian
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabraian graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Yabraian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Yabraian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Yabraian practice?
- Dr. Juan Yabraian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Yabraian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.