A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Yabraian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Yabraian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yabraian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yabraian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabraian graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Yabraian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Yabraian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Yabraian practice?
- Dr. Juan Yabraian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Yabraian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.