Dr. Juan Zarate Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Zarate?

February 10th, 2015

Dr. Zarate saved my life.

I was 40 years old and had negative stress tests and some abnormal EKGs, 24 Hour Heart Monitoring and Echos. I was given several heart medications and the aforementioned tests by another cardiologist and advised that I had some blips but that I had to remember that Bill Clinton had a normal stress test and walked out of his doctor's office and had a heart attack. Basically, they were ignoring my symptoms and I knew something was wrong. Dr. Z was referred to me by a colleague. When I called to set appointment, they got me in right away and Dr. told me based on my test results and symptoms I needed a angiogram. I was scheduled within 2 days. I had a 70 % blockage in an artery behind my heart. If other doc had let this go, I would have died! Or, at the very least has a severe heart attack. It broke my heart when he moved so far away and I haven't been able to find another cardiologist that I trust since then. Trust this doctors recommendations, medical skills and knowledge.

August 5th, 2010

Truly the Top of the Mountain

Dr. Zarate is my favorite doctor of all time. He saved my life and saveguards my health. In Dr. Zarate the patient gains a personable true caring friend who possesses cutting edge knowledge and wisdom. He is one of the outstanding persons you'll ever meet. You'll feel safe in his care. Wish he could be cloned for more lives to be touched.

June 29th, 2016