A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juana Brehmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juana Brehmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juana Brehmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brehmer graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Brehmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juana Hilda Brehmer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juana H. Brehmer practice?
- Dr. Juana Brehmer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juana Brehmer practices Pediatrics near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Pediatricians.