A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juana Cuevas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juana Cuevas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juana Cuevas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuevas graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Cuevas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juana Lucia Cuevas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Juana L. Cuevas practice?
- Dr. Juana Cuevas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Juana Cuevas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.