A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson-Colas graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson-Colas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juana A Hutchinson-Colas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Juana A. Hutchinson-Colas practice?
- Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.