A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson-Colas graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hutchinson-Colas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hutchinson-Colas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juana A. Hutchinson-Colas practice?
Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See Jersey City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.