Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  superb bedside manner. Great overall highly recommend!  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2013

This is one doctor that I really like to recommend. First impression of her is down to earth very friendly and great listener. She is warm to patient and Always ready to listen to you no matter what.good sense of humor yet knows when is proper when is not. Great bedside manner as well. If you have to choose one OBGYN doctor I would highly recommend her to you for what ever reason from General OBGYN issues to Urogyn issues. 5 star doctor.

|  show details
by Gail Levenson on Aug 13th, 2013

She performed surgery on my mom and I hav never been so impessed by a doctor. Her bedside manner is perfect, her expertise extensive, her ability to speak in lay terms and reassure while telling you the facts is unbelievable. So happy we were referred to her. the outcome was exactly as she predicted.

|  will forever be thankful  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

Dr. Hutchinson-Colas did an emergency surgery on my daughter in the middle of the night. she found a genetic problem that could have been a very serious issue in the future. we are so thankful to her skills as a surgeon and her kind and loving bedside manner.

|  first meeting with dr. hutchinson  |  show details
by eve silverman on Feb 19th, 2011

I liked her immediately. She is warm and friendly while being very efficient and professional. She seemed to understand my problem and I feel confident that she will help me. I liked her staff and found them easy to deal with. I rate her 5 out of 4.

|  Hard to get an appt., but worth the wait  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

Dr. Hutchinson is a phenomenal doctor. She books up quickly so you may need to wait a while for your appt and may need to wait a little while while you're there but she really is excellent. She's warm and caring and knows her stuff inside and out. She is the queen of pelvic floor issues and truly wants to help.

|  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

Dr. J. Hutchinson: she is a aweson doctor. If she could be every doctor I will need in my life time. I would be a happy person. She is all the stars above and much more.