Dr. Juana Hutchinson-Colas MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology New Brunswick, NJ

January 17th, 2016
She is one of the most efficient, knowledgeable physicians I have ever met. She is confident in her decisions to move forward and treat the patient . Her team reflects her skills and abilities.

January 28th, 2015
I would recommend Dr Hutchinson to my own mother!
Dr. Hutchinson treated me with the warmth and compassion of a long time friend. She has genuine concern for your needs and encourages her patients to be adequately informed and to participate in the options for plan of care. Her staff is courteous, and prompt, and extremely efficient. I would recommend this practice to my family.

January 20th, 2015
Highly Recommend
Wonderful bedside manner. Warm and super friendly. Easy to talk to. Answers all questions. Explains things in simple terms. Spends quality time with you. She's a great surgeon! Her staff is super nice...Adeela is my favorite!

August 16th, 2013
superb bedside manner. Great overall highly recommend!
This is one doctor that I really like to recommend. First impression of her is down to earth very friendly and great listener. She is warm to patient and Always ready to listen to you no matter what.good sense of humor yet knows when is proper when is not. Great bedside manner as well. If you have to choose one OBGYN doctor I would highly recommend her to you for what ever reason from General OBGYN issues to Urogyn issues. 5 star doctor.

August 13th, 2013
She performed surgery on my mom and I hav never been so impessed by a doctor. Her bedside manner is perfect, her expertise extensive, her ability to speak in lay terms and reassure while telling you the facts is unbelievable. So happy we were referred to her. the outcome was exactly as she predicted.

June 14th, 2013
will forever be thankful
Dr. Hutchinson-Colas did an emergency surgery on my daughter in the middle of the night. she found a genetic problem that could have been a very serious issue in the future. we are so thankful to her skills as a surgeon and her kind and loving bedside manner.

February 19th, 2011
first meeting with dr. hutchinson
I liked her immediately. She is warm and friendly while being very efficient and professional. She seemed to understand my problem and I feel confident that she will help me. I liked her staff and found them easy to deal with. I rate her 5 out of 4.

February 17th, 2011
Hard to get an appt., but worth the wait
Dr. Hutchinson is a phenomenal doctor. She books up quickly so you may need to wait a while for your appt and may need to wait a little while while you're there but she really is excellent. She's warm and caring and knows her stuff inside and out. She is the queen of pelvic floor issues and truly wants to help.

November 1st, 2010
Dr. J. Hutchinson: she is a aweson doctor. If she could be every doctor I will need in my life time. I would be a happy person. She is all the stars above and much more.