A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juancho Libiran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juancho Libiran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libiran
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Libiran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juancho Libiran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Libiran graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Libiran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juancho Robles Libiran MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juancho R. Libiran practice?
- Dr. Juancho Libiran has 1 office location.
Dr. Juancho Libiran practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Union City, CA.
See Union City Internists and Union City Geriatric Doctors.