A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juancho Libiran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juancho Libiran is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libiran
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Libiran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juancho Libiran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Libiran graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Libiran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juancho Robles Libiran MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juancho R. Libiran practice?
- Dr. Juancho Libiran has 1 office location.
Dr. Juancho Libiran practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Union City, CA.
See Union City Internists and Union City Geriatric Doctors.