A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juancho Libiran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juancho Libiran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Libiran
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Libiran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juancho Libiran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Libiran graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Libiran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juancho Robles Libiran MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juancho R. Libiran practice?
- Dr. Juancho Libiran has 1 office location.
Dr. Juancho Libiran practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Union City, CA.
See Union City Internists and Union City Geriatric Doctors.