Dr. Nita Coleman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Nita Coleman?

What a wonderful Doctor!

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I love Dr. Coleman. She is my 2 month son's Dr. She is very supportive of how I wish to handle my son's health. I take medication for seizures and another Dr. told me that I could never breastfeed. So I got a second opinion from Dr. Coleman. She did a lot of research for me and spent a long time learning about the effects of my medicine. She took the time to call me at home to talk about what steps I wanted to take and even set me up to see a lactation consultant. I decided I wanted to breastfeed and supplement with a hypoallergenic formula. She was and is very supportive of my decision. She truly cares about her patients. I love that she has many years of experience and I trust her to give me the best care for my son. I love Dr. Coleman!

Posted on October 25th, 2009