A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Aguila-Corrales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguila-Corrales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Aguila-Corrales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanita A Aguila-Corrales MD is a female Neonatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juanita A. Aguila-Corrales practice?
- Dr. Juanita Aguila-Corrales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juanita Aguila-Corrales practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians.