A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Doerksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juanita Doerksen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juanita Doerksen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Doerksen graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Doerksen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanita P Doerksen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juanita P. Doerksen practice?
- Dr. Juanita Doerksen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juanita Doerksen practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors.