Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

2411 Fountain View Dr
Ste 200
Houston, TX 77057
713-620-4000
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Satisfied customer  |  show details
by Karen Eckert on Nov 18th, 2013

I have been a pt for 6 years and I have had nothing but great results. She really cares about her patients.

|  show details
by George on Oct 23rd, 2013

I don't understand all the negative reviews. She has always been helpful, professional, willing to listen, etc. A puzzlement

|  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

This doctor left my wife in neck pain with cramps for 5 days then blamed it all on my wife. Do your self a big favor and find another doctor. The ones here will not see each others paitents even when they are in pain.

|  Kindness  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Dr. Edwards is a kind and hard working doctor. I am not a simple case. I have disc problems from top to bottom. She is the reason I am still mobile! I told her when we started, I will follow your plan as long as I can. Today,I am on Ibuprophen for pain. I choose to leave oxycodine. Is my back perfect? No, but today is a good one,and the good outweighs the bad!

|  Wants Quick Fixes  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

She is interested to the point of not understanding what the patient is saying and then writing wrong statements down in the records. She wants a quick fix for patients and when there is nothing that can be done for chronic pain patients she is not interested in performing maintence doses. In short she is a good doctor if you are looking for someone to perform something on you, but when all the proceedures are done successful or failures she is finished and will make up an excuse to fire you as a patient.