A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Evereteze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Evereteze graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Evereteze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanita Ann Evereteze MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juanita A. Evereteze practice?
- Dr. Juanita Evereteze has 1 office location.
Dr. Juanita Evereteze practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.