A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juanita Kirby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirby
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kirby Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juanita Kirby, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kirby has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanita Fay Kirby MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juanita F. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Juanita Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. Juanita Kirby practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.