A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Ngeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juanita Ngeo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngeo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ngeo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ngeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juanita L. Ngeo practice?
Dr. Juanita Ngeo practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.