A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Punwaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juanita Punwaney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juanita Punwaney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Punwaney graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Punwaney has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanita Punwaney MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Juanita Punwaney practice?
- Dr. Juanita Punwaney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juanita Punwaney practices Dermatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dermatologists.