A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Punwaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juanita Punwaney is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juanita Punwaney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Punwaney graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Punwaney has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Punwaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juanita Punwaney practice?
Dr. Juanita Punwaney practices Dermatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Long Island City, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dermatologists.