A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juanita Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Watts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanita Louise Watts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juanita L. Watts practice?
- Dr. Juanita Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Juanita Watts practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.