A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanita Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juanita Watts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Watts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanita Louise Watts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juanita L. Watts practice?
- Dr. Juanita Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Juanita Watts practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.