A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juanito Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juanito Lim, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juanito Yao Lim MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Juanito Y. Lim practice?
- Dr. Juanito Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juanito Lim practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT.
See Bullhead City Pathologists.