A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jubal Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jubal Watts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jubal Watts, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Watts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jubal Robert Watts MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jubal R. Watts practice?
- Dr. Jubal Watts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jubal Watts practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Bremen, GA.
See Villa Rica Surgeons.