Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jucelle Occidental
Dr. Jucelle Occidental, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Dorado, AR, with another office in Little Rock, AR. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Occidental is affiliated with Arkansas Children's Hospital, Medical Center of South Arkansas and North River Surgery Center LLC. He speaks English.
Dr. Jucelle Occidental has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Jucelle Occidental is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Dorado, AR.
Dr. Flem-Flam Flemister
El Dorado, AR 0.01 mi
Dr. Sarah Yousuff
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
El Dorado, AR 0.01 mi28
Dr. Minna Ulmer
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
El Dorado, AR 0.01 mi31