A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judah Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judah Goldberg, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judah Lev Goldberg MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judah L. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Judah Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judah Goldberg practices Emergency Medicine near Pompton Plains, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bergenfield, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Emergency Physicians.