A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judah Skolnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judah Skolnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skolnick graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Skolnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judah L Skolnick MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judah L. Skolnick practice?
- Dr. Judah Skolnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judah Skolnick practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Jeffersonville Internists and Jeffersonville Pulmonologists.