A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Boloker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judd Boloker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Boloker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boloker graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boloker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd Boloker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judd Boloker practice?
- Dr. Judd Boloker has 1 office location.
Dr. Judd Boloker practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.