A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Johnston, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Johnston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Bell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd Curtis Johnston MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Judd C. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Judd Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Judd Johnston practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Ishpeming, MI.
See Ishpeming Pathologists.