A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Larowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judd Larowe, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larowe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Larowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Larowe graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Larowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd L Larowe MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judd L. Larowe practice?
- Dr. Judd Larowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Judd Larowe practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Internists and Saint George Geriatric Doctors.