Internist, General Practitioner

Jul 15th, 2016

Won't take patients with MEDICARE! Even though my parents have a good secondary

Jan 21st, 2015

The best staff ever! So friendly and kind.

Dec 3rd, 2014

THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO HELP IN ANY WAY THEY CAN.

May 21st, 2012

We have been patients of Dr LaRowe since 2002 and still feel he is THE BEST!! We initially chose Dr LaRowe because 4 nurses at the ER said they couldn't recommend a physician - but if they were taking a family member to the Doctor it would be Dr LaRowe! We agree with them!!

Oct 28th, 2011

I am very grateful for Dr. LaRowe. He is kind and caring, sits right down and talks with you, and quietly observes you as you are talking. He is an excellent diagnostician, and very patient with someone who has little trust in doctors. He works with you, explains things, offers his opinion and respects yours. When he refers you to specialists they are also excellent. Thanks to him, my outlook for being able to be productive and enjoy the rest of my life, is many times greater than it was 2 years ago. L also appreciate his staff and his Associate. They are cheerful, kind and understanding. My 93-year old mother ,feels the same way.

Jul 13th, 2010

If he got a new receptionist, the entire office visit would be much more pleasurable. The rest of the staff is great. Sometimes I feel like I am bothering the receptionist by calling or coming in for an appointment.Larowe is AWESOME though!

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN show details EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN
Aug 9th, 2009

THE MOST COMPETENT PHYSICIAN I HAVE FOUND IN SOUTHERN UTAH

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Sandy & Fred Colburn - Lake Powell Utah on Jun 9th, 2008

We've been driving 125 miles (one way) for the past few years because Dr LaRowe just does a great job with our medical care. He's down-to-earth, caring, and a pleasure to work with for all our medical needs. He refers us to specialists when needed, to ensure we get the best care possible. His staff is the greatest too!