A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholas
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Nicholas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Nicholas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hosp Of The Monterey, Monterey, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd Karl Nicholas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judd K. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Judd Nicholas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judd Nicholas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Emergency Physicians and Monterey Family Physicians.