A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Nicholas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Nicholas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hosp Of The Monterey, Monterey, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd Karl Nicholas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judd K. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Judd Nicholas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judd Nicholas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Emergency Physicians and Monterey Family Physicians.