A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Shafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judd Shafer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Shafer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Shafer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd A Shafer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judd A. Shafer practice?
- Dr. Judd Shafer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judd Shafer practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.