A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Shellito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Shellito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Diseases
- Opportunistic Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Shellito graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shellito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd Ernest Shellito MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judd E. Shellito practice?
- Dr. Judd Shellito has 5 office locations.
Dr. Judd Shellito practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Pulmonologists.