A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Shellito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Shellito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Diseases
- Opportunistic Infections
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shellito graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shellito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shellito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judd E. Shellito practice?
Dr. Judd Shellito practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Pulmonologists, New Orleans Critical Care Practitioners, and New Orleans Cardiologists.