Learn more about Dr. Judd Walson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Walson, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Walson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Walson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd L Walson MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judd L. Walson practice?
- Dr. Judd Walson has 1 office location.
Dr. Judd Walson practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors, and Seattle Pediatricians.