A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Walson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Walson, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Walson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd L Walson MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judd L. Walson practice?
- Dr. Judd Walson has 1 office location.
Dr. Judd Walson practices Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians, Seattle Internists, and Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.