A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judd Walson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walson
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judd Walson, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Walson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Walson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judd L Walson MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Judd L. Walson practice?
- Dr. Judd Walson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judd Walson practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors, and Seattle Pediatricians.