A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Crino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jude Crino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crino graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Crino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jude Philip Crino MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jude P. Crino practice?
- Dr. Jude Crino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jude Crino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.