A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Escano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jude Escano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escano
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Escano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jude Escano, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Escano graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Escano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jude Thaddeus Escano DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jude T. Escano practice?
- Dr. Jude Escano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jude Escano practices Family Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Family Physicians.