A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Escano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jude Escano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escano
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Escano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jude Escano, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Escano graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Escano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jude Thaddeus Escano DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jude T. Escano practice?
- Dr. Jude Escano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jude Escano practices Family Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Family Physicians.