Dr. Jude Espinoza MD, FACC Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2017
I've seen Dr. Espinoza for several years now and my experience with him and his staff has been great. I have no complaints and only have compliments for his team's positive attitude every time I go. Thank you.

September 25th, 2016
A Class Act !
My recent visit with Dr. Espinoza and So. Tex. Cardiology Institute was what I wish all all doctor's visits would be like. I was called on schedule and each staff member was very professional and made me feel like they were were concerned about me. Dr. Espinoza gave me all the time I wanted and fully answered all my questions. First class in every way.

September 25th, 2016
Would highly recommend this doctor.
My Mom has been going to Dr. Espinoza for about 10 years now. Even though he is very busy, when he is in the room with you he doesn't make you feel like he is rushing out the door. He has a very good bedside manner and is always willing to listen to our opinion on his suggested course of care. Last visit we didn't like the new meds he prescribed for my Mom. We explained to him why and he willingly changed her meds. I truly believe he cares about his patients and would recommend him highly!

July 3rd, 2016
Highly recommend
What a wonderful group of professional healthcare workers. The only downside of this wonderful clinic is getting an appointment, because they are booked so much

March 8th, 2016
I was 100% satisfied with Dr. Espinoza and his staff. Dr. Espinoza answered all my questions during my appt. and I did not feel like I was being rushed out of his office. His staff was courteous and made me feel as if I was the most important patient there.

December 22nd, 2015
Espinoza Review
Dr. Espinoza is very professional. I appreciate him and his staff being caring about me. Dr. Espinoza is great about explaining test results and discussing options available. Yes i would recommend my family and friends to Dr. Espinoza.

December 8th, 2015
My husband and I both see Dr. Espinoza. We are both very satisfied with the care we get . The office personal and his nurses are the best. Would refer them at anytime to anyone needing a cardiologist.

November 3rd, 2015
Recent Dr. Visit
As always, when I visit Dr. Espinoza for my scheduled appointments, I am always treated in the most respectful, and professional manner. The staff, doctor assistants and Dr. Espinoza are friendly, prompt, and are very aware of the patients needs and their concerns.

August 12th, 2012
Best Cardiologist!
Dr. Espinoza is very professional with excellent bedside manners. Listens to your concerns and Explains everything. Does not rush you in and out like most Dr's. He is very thorough, follow up's are just as you were a new patient. really cares about his patients. Thank God for Dr. Espinoza. I have referred family and friends to him and they are just as satisfied with his care.

October 17th, 2011
Excellent care and bedside manner

June 22nd, 2017