A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Gabaldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabaldon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jude Gabaldon, CNP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabaldon graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Gabaldon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- San Juan Regional Cardiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jude Gabaldon CNP and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jude Gabaldon practice?
- Dr. Jude Gabaldon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jude Gabaldon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.