A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Gabaldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabaldon
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gabaldon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jude Gabaldon, CNP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabaldon graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Gabaldon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- San Juan Regional Cardiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jude Gabaldon CNP and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jude Gabaldon practice?
- Dr. Jude Gabaldon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jude Gabaldon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.