A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Malican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jude Malican, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malican graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Malican has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jude Patrick Malican MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jude P. Malican practice?
- Dr. Jude Malican has 1 office location.
Dr. Jude Malican practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.