A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Stratford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jude Stratford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stratford
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stratford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratford graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stratford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jude L Stratford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jude L. Stratford practice?
- Dr. Jude Stratford has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jude Stratford practices Family Medicine near Fort Gratiot, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cortez, CO and Lexington, MI.
See Fort Gratiot Family Physicians.