A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Stratford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jude Stratford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratford graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stratford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stratford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jude L. Stratford practice?
Dr. Jude Stratford practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fort Gratiot, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI and East China, MI.
See Fort Gratiot Family Physicians and Fort Gratiot General Practitioners.