A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jude Stratford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jude Stratford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stratford
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stratford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stratford graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stratford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jude L Stratford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jude L. Stratford practice?
- Dr. Jude Stratford has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jude Stratford practices Family Medicine near Fort Gratiot, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cortez, CO and Lexington, MI.
See Fort Gratiot Family Physicians.