A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juden Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juden Valdez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Valdez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juden Caberto Valdez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Juden C. Valdez practice?
- Dr. Juden Valdez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juden Valdez practices Psychiatry near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Huntington Beach Psychiatrists.