A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judi Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judi Carney, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judi Carney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Interest in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss and Preconception Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Carney has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judi Lynn Carney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judi L. Carney practice?
- Dr. Judi Carney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judi Carney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.