A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judi Chervenak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judi Chervenak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judi Chervenak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chervenak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chervenak has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judi L Chervenak MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judi L. Chervenak practice?
- Dr. Judi Chervenak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Judi Chervenak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Larchmont, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Larchmont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.