A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judi Gerardis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judi Gerardis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judi Gerardis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardis graduated from George Washington University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gerardis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judi Rachel Gerardis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Judi R. Gerardis practice?
- Dr. Judi Gerardis has 1 office location.
Dr. Judi Gerardis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Obstetricians & Gynecologists.