Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judi Gerardis
Dr. Judi Gerardis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gerardis is affiliated with HackensackUMC and Pascack Valley Hospital. Dr. Gerardis has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Judi Gerardis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Judi Gerardis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Patricia Abruna
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Hackensack, NJ 0.01 mi9
Dr. Rudy Segna
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hackensack, NJ 0.01 mi28
Dr. Khashayar Shakiba
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Hackensack, NJ 0.01 mi20