A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judianne Kellaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judianne Kellaway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judianne Kellaway, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellaway graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kellaway has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judianne Kellaway MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Judianne Kellaway practice?
- Dr. Judianne Kellaway has 3 office locations.
Dr. Judianne Kellaway practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.