Ophthalmologists

6400 Fannin St
Ste 1800
Houston, TX 77030
713-559-5200
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Mar 9th, 2014

Dr. Kellaway is an amazing doctor. I trust her with her clinical decisions. She explains everything in detail and answers all questions. Additionally she educates the patient on their systemic health as well. Truly a great ophthalmologist.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
by Jill Furlow on Mar 2nd, 2014

Dr. K saw my mom (84). She took time to speak with her and explain every detail. Mom was very worried. After the doctor visit she understood what was happening. Love this doctor.

|  Happy dad  |  show details
by John Miears on Jan 10th, 2014

This is a great Doctor. Had baseball accident with my 14 year old son, retina detached. Not only did she preform the surgery, she helped my son and our family through a very hard time. She explain everything, and answered every question we had. She never seemed hurried. It meant the world to us. Dr. Kellaway is a kind, excellent surgeon.

|  Okay, would rather see ophthalmologist at Baylor  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2010

Decent physician, but certainly not exceptional. Would feel much safer seeing an ophthalmologist at Baylor College of Medicine. Would not want any procedure done by Dr. Kellaway.

|  Took 2 hours - did not notify of fitting fee in advance  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2009

It took over 2 hours for my eye exam & contact lens fitting. Dr. Kellaway was apologetic and nice, however, her staff were not. Reason was due to an emergency patient. I asked prior to appt if there was a contact lens fitting fee and they said no. I was charged a $35 contact lens fitting fee in addition to my $35 copay.