A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judie Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judie Garrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judie Garrison, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judie Lynne Garrison MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Judie L. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Judie Garrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judie Garrison practices Plastic Surgery near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.