A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judie Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judie Goodman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judie R Goodman DO and MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Judie R. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Judie Goodman has 1 office location.
Dr. Judie Goodman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Hematologists, and Southfield Oncologists.