A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judie Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judie Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judie Goodman DO is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Judie Goodman practice?
- Dr. Judie Goodman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Judie Goodman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Hematologists, and Southfield Oncologists.