A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judie Howrylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judie Howrylak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Howrylak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Howrylak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judie Ann Howrylak MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judie A. Howrylak practice?
- Dr. Judie Howrylak has 1 office location.
Dr. Judie Howrylak practices Pulmonary Disease near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pulmonologists.