A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judie Howrylak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judie Howrylak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howrylak
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howrylak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Howrylak graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Howrylak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judie Ann Howrylak MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Judie A. Howrylak practice?
- Dr. Judie Howrylak has 1 office location.
Dr. Judie Howrylak practices Pulmonary Disease near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pulmonologists.