A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Ahronheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Ahronheim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Ahronheim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahronheim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ahronheim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Clare Ahronheim MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. Ahronheim practice?
- Dr. Judith Ahronheim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Ahronheim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.