A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Ahronheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Ahronheim is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahronheim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ahronheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Ahronheim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahronheim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ahronheim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Clare Ahronheim MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. Ahronheim practice?
- Dr. Judith Ahronheim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Judith Ahronheim practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.