Dr. Judith Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Albert?

April 23rd, 2014

please do not use this "doctor"

In the early 90's I received 3 inseminations from Ms. Albert none of which worked. I then went through the long hard road to invitro. I was shocked when after implanting my 5 embryos another gurney was rolled up next to me and I was told to climb up on to it. I live with the regret of listening to her everyday. After having me climb onto the other gurney THEN she had me lay still for 2 hours. Needless to say after all the emotional and physical trials I went through I am childless. All the doc had to say was "well I wouldn't bother trying again". She does not deserve even one star for anything.

April 3rd, 2010

Worst I've seen yet

If you're looking for any compassion or help, look elsewhere. She started by saying she didn't believe I had a problem before examining me, despite being referred by my prior doctor. She ignored all of his testing, all of my charts, and all of my concerns. She spent 10 minutes explaining OPks to me, even though I've used them for 8 months. She told me my chemical pregnancies were "probably my period" because my doctor hadn't drawn betas. She told me I'd be put on Clomid, which I'd already tried with horrible side effects. Then she ordered numerous tests without explaining them, acted exasperated that I was upset, and left. The few tests I did, I was told were "great" when the values were borderline to troublesome. She does NOT care about the patient!

February 9th, 2010

Dr Albert is very compassionate although not a warm and fuzzy type. She was always very caring and thorough with my husband and I. I would recommend her associate.

January 12th, 2010

Excellent service

Dr. Albert was very professional and very warm with me. She spend a lot of time with me at the hospital and on the phone. She was never in a hurry and tried to provide as clear picture of the situation and the choices as possible. I would highly recommend her to other patients.

November 22nd, 2009

Go elsewhere

Very cold and unattentive, you will be treated like a number and it is questionable she will even listen to you. Case was mishandled - overall a horrible, life changing experience .

March 27th, 2017