A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Aldrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Aldrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldrich
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aldrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldrich graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Aldrich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Victoria Aldrich DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Judith V. Aldrich practice?
- Dr. Judith Aldrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Aldrich practices Family Medicine near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Family Physicians.