A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Andersen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Andersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Blood Transfusion
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Cooper Andersen MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Judith C. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Judith Andersen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Judith Andersen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Pathologists.