A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judith Andersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Blood Transfusion
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans