inactive

Judith M Andreano MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 11 reviews

February 3rd, 2016
I went to Dr. Andreano 2 times and each time felt like she wasn't thorough and in such a hurry. Very disappointed. Never returned.

September 7th, 2015
Please don't go to this doctor!
Horrible dermatologist! The nurse is very unfriendly too. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Over books and rushes all the time just to make her money!

July 14th, 2015
Rn
I have been her patient for awile she always is courteous nice and listens attentively !

June 2nd, 2014
Long time patient
I have been going to Dr. Andreano for a long time, along with both of my daughters, I have never waited more than 15 minutes to see her, and I have been very satisfied. Cindy that works in the office has always been very nice.

July 16th, 2012
Talking about patients
Overheard staff making comments about Patients while sitting in waiting room. I haveBeen a patient here for 5 years. Very Unprofessional and I will not be returning. Doctor heard comments and all she said was The staff members name as if she had been naughty.Also overheard them discussing lack of Ordered products(Botox) and the patientsThat may or may not receive these treatments.All u can say is - ladies those discussions Should be saved for after all patients have gone.

June 12th, 2012
mrs r
It never fails...we wait. They load up the appointments we wait forever to get in to see her and are done in 5 minutes. Funny how all my children (4) needed same prescription...yet they went in for different issues. She told me to get rid of a dark spot i needed to be lasered..didn't work..it's is worse now.

June 1st, 2012
VERY QUICK, TOO QUICK
I waited a half hour, she definitely overbooks. There was 5 other people including me that said they had an 11:45 appointment time? Worst of all after waiting 30 minutes she was in the room with me literally 45 seconds... I had a mole removed by her a couple years ago and it grew back, so this time she froze it off. I had other concerns about other moles and red bumps on the back of my legs but she was in/out so quickly that I had no time to think. I am so done with her!

April 7th, 2012
Good effective staff fast visit.
yes I would recommend them , staff good but busy, not tring to cut out every freckle on you, looks carefully took time with me, willing to explain procedures and treatment. Son uses her also Dr. recommended lower cost items for drug plan and cleared up his chronic skin problem.

January 24th, 2012
The nurse that brings you in is very unfriendly! Its always seems like their in a rush. Dr Andreano seems confused with her notes and says different answers each visit. As she talks to you the nurse always comes in and starts getting your prescriptions ready. Feel like they don't care and want u in and out!!! I pretty much go once a year to pay $30 co-pay and have feel like I get nothing from the visit!

August 29th, 2011
I enjoy she treats you like a person and not a number. Office visits are quick, but if you do not understand something she has said, she will explain it in more detail

September 8th, 2009
I would definitely recommend Dr. Andreano as a first-rate dermatologist. She has a friendly, positive demeanor, and exhibits a high level of expertise. Her staff is efficient and friendly, as well.