A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judith Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judith Arnold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Arnold has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Judith Arnold MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Judith Arnold practice?
- Dr. Judith Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Judith Arnold practices Psychiatry near Two Rivers, WI.
See Two Rivers Psychiatrists.